This toxin-free, quality dog shampoo is now available in 5 litres. For high volume bulk, OEM and special (private label) orders please contact us.
- High level of gentle cleansing power - lasts twice as long.
- Nourishes skin cells, softens the coat, and produces a rich and foamy lather without using sulphates.
- Effectively cleans without stripping the natural oils on the epidermal layer, which functions as a barrier to protect the skin from bacterial and yeast infections, dehydration, pollutants, and allergens.
- Plant-based, pH-balanced, free from sulphates, parabens, phthalates, artificial fillers, colours, fragrances and aroma chemicals.
- Up to 30 washes per 250ml bottle mean a little goes a long way.
- A light, delicate herbal scent with a hint of citrus and floral tones. Suitable for all breeds, ages and skin types.
- Sulphate & Paraben Free
- Plant Derived Organic Ingredients
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- No Soap or Silicones
- No DPG , TEA, DEA or Pthalates
- No Artificial Colours
- No Mineral, Castor Oil or Animal Products
- Not Tested on Animals
- ECOCERT Approved Cleansers
- Australian Made & Owned
Distilled water, Certified Organic Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower (Chamomile) Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower (Calendula) Extract, Arctium Lappa Root (Burdock Root) Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Australian Native Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit (Kakadu Plum) Extract. Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Pro Vitamin B5, Certified Organic Vegetable Glycerine, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E Natural), Candeia Bark Tree Oil (Bisabolol Natural), Soja Hispida (Soya Oil), Decyl Glucoside (Eco Cert Approved), Organic Approved, Paraben Free Preservative <1%, 100% Pure and Unadulterated Essential Oils of Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile), Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) and Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Essential Oil.
Wet your dog thoroughly, apply 1/2-1 pump (1-2mls for a medium sized dog) and gently massage into the torso & neck. Use 1/4-1/2 pump on each leg. Rinse thoroughly. If you have not used our products before, only use half the amount of shampoo you normally use as this is a premium product. Safe to use on all pets (except cats) with essential oil content at <1%. If you use more than we recommend your dog will be safe as this is a natural and ultra mild formula compliant with the human cosmetic safety standards of EU Cosmetics Directive (6th Amendment) and APVMA.
My dog has sensitive skin. Is this shampoo suitable?
Yes. In fact all of our shampoos are suitable. They're ultra gentle and formulated specifically for sensitive dogs and will not lead to skin irritations.
Can I use human shampoo on my dog?
No.Using a human shampoo (pH 4.8-5.8 acidic) on your dog can interrupt the dermal acid mantle making it susceptible to fungus, bacteria and yeast which can cause skin irritations and itching. A shampoo specifically formulated for dogs should have a pH of 6.8 to 7.5 (alkaline)
How often should I bath my dog?
A normal, healthy adult dog should be bathed no more than once a fortnight. Over-bathing dogs, including those with sensitive skin can strip the natural oils that protect the skin and can lead to skin irritations and itching.